CARES Act: Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund
The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act or, CARES Act was passed by Congress and signed by the President on March 27, 2020. The bill provided fast and direct economic aid for those negatively impacted by COVID-19. A portion of this aid money was given to the Office of Postsecondary Education as the Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund, or HEERF.
In that regard, Hannah E. Mullins School of Practical Nursing was awarded a Student Grant and an Institutional Grant and is awaiting the award of a Funding for Improvement of Postsecondary Education Grand. This page contains the school’s quarterly reporting for these grants.
Quarterly Budget and Expenditure Reporting
CARES Act Student Grant Documents
- CARES Act Student Grant Initial
- CARES Act Student Grant July 7, 2020 Revised
- CARES Act Student Grant August 21, 2020
- CARES Act Student Grant Sept 2020 FINAL
- Cares Grant CRRSAA Supplemental Student Report April 2021