A Vibrant Learning Environment
Hannah E. Mullins School of Practical Nursing offers a full and a part-time program, both prepare the graduate to sit for the NCLEX-PN licensing exam. This license can be transferred to any state.
- 44-weeks in length over 11 months
- Classes start every March and September
- Theory days: Monday through Friday, 8 am – 4 pm
- Clinical days: (varied depending on level) Tue, Wed, Thu; 6:30 am – 2:30 pm
- 88- weeks in length over 23 months
- Classes start in March (depending on demand)
- Only 16 hours week over three days
Degree Pathway to RN:
To find out more information and obtain an application attend one of our enrollment informational meetings listed below.
See Admissions Tab
The mission of HEMSPN is to provide high quality nursing education so that, once licensed, graduates may enter the workplace as competent practitioners and/or pursue higher education in nursing. This mission is accomplished through evidenced based nursing theory, and community partnerships for clinical experience, and observation. .